A simple, low-cost approach to electric water heating!

I can't help thinking this is the way to go in future:

These 3rd worlders are simply *years* ahead of us in thinking out of the box.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If all greenies had that sort of a setup in their houses, all our renewable energy problems would soon be over! ;-)

Reply to
Chris Hogg

As usual, Big Clive has a teardown:

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Er! It's been done and is still in common use in the west.

It's known as the I square R effect.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

The element isn't strictly necessary.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Only if the water is salt.

Reply to
harry

wrong again harry. There's a reason they use an element, but it's not that.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr