Tesco 5m tape rule

The message from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Ready bagged? How exceedingly modern. We still have to weigh our own and wrap 'em up in old newspapers. Who'd have thought Kitchener was doing so well against the Boers.

Reply to
Guy King

Newspapers, that's what I've been waiting for someone to invent, there was me stuffing handfuls of nails into my codpiece and collecting my Clubbecarde Greene Poyntes.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

:¬)