Teak Oil refinishing times ?

Hi,
About 15 months ago I oiled a new hardwood outside door using teak oil I got from BeanQueue, I gave it the required 3 coats and it was fine but recently I see the door looks like it is mildewed and doesn't seem to have the original weatherproofness. I just wondered if this is normal and should I have re-oiled it after 12 months ? If so then will it need re-doing every year and what's the best way to deal with the mildew ?
Thanks,
Mike

The wood needs done regularly. We had a sideboard that needed freshening up every year. One side specially used to go a bit sort of mildew on the surface. Take a rag soaked in white spirit over it to remove the surface oil. It might need a couple of wipe downs to remove all the fussy bits. Then go over it with the oil again.