TCT or Diamond mortar rakes

Toolstation sell a rather good mortar raking gizmo: Part number 76542. I bought one bundled with a TCT raker (71904) plus a spare. I've just about finished the wiring chases for my kitchen and have worn out both rakes. Do I spend nearly £40 on a diamond rake or £10 on a TCT rake? i.e. will the diamond rake last 4 times as long as the TCT rake??

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard