System inhibitor needed?

Hi folks,

Just had a whole load of stuff done in my flat including installing CH and rads. This was all sorted, but one rad had to be removed temporarily to replaster a wall. It's all now back on and I've managed to represurise the system (no thanks to the boiler instructions) and bleed the rad. So my question - do I need to add more system inhibitor? I hoping not since I'm pretty clueless with plumbing!

System is a Worcester 25Si combi in a flat with 5 radiators and a towel radiator if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
ecacguard-goog

It is very unlikely that you would need more inhibitor if you only lost a radfull of water.

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Are you sure that there was inhibitor in there before? If there was, then if you only lost the content of one radiator and no more then no more inhibitor should be needed. If in doubt, you can always add some - it won't do harm. Fernox do a gel product which can be injected into a radiator which works well with sealed systems.

Reply to
Andy Hall