Swimbo's

Just reading Ryan's post about his shower room refurb and the comment;

bathroom......". Great. :(

Reply to
David Lang

I dunno. I've known it to take 3 months to sew on a button.

--=20 Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

comment;

SWMBOs must be retrained. The 'WMBO' bit is a mistaken perception.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Brilliant idea. But sadly I'm not allowed to...

David

Reply to
Lobster

snipped-for-privacy@meeow.co.uk wrote in news:1115037420.635393.171380 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Do you mean "restrained"?

What do women want?

They want locking up.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Reply to
Badger

I dunno. I've known it to take 3 months to sew on a button.

You just didn't get round to it, did you!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

SWMBOs must be retrained. The 'WMBO' bit is a mistaken perception.

And who makes the mistake?

And who's going to do the retraining?

Mary

NT