suitable material for replacement handle for a turner

I posted a link to suitable Nisbets ones earlier, but it was obscured by tinyurl (although I did mention Nisbets). My only problem with them is the fixed postage charge, but I tend to get many litres of liquid soap and a dozen blue rolls at the same time!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yes nothing like a round wood for the handle and epoxy putty (used in Auto body repair) to fill in the gaps. Tried once to replace the plastic handle on a turner and works well.

Reply to
gopalansampath

Wood (and don't dishwash the one item)?

Reply to