Strange drain cover things update

Better pic of them here

neighbour reckons it's a drain someone put in when one of the houses flooded...

(Can't find old thread due to not knowing how to use my newsreader properly after I messed with the settings.)

Reply to
mogga

You often see things like that isolated in the middle of a field somewhere. It's on a long run for someone remote who's managed to get onto mains sewerage.

Reply to
Skipweasel