Stop the Cat

vindaloo paste? Keeps crows off dustbins.

Reply to
PeterC

I read that as cows :-)

Reply to
Jules

That's where I've found a deterrent also comes in useful - just need to use it for as long as it takes them to divert their attention to the 'new' thing nad get use to that, then you can stop. Maybe wrap the post or keep using the spray for a couple of weeks once there's a nice scratching post in place.

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules

Reply to
Davey

not sure what shelf /bear/wolf urine is kept in B&Q :-)

Reply to
Rick Hughes

In message , Rick Hughes writes

Chicken wire'd be fine, just gotta stop the breaker from tripping before the cat is cooked.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Now that'd be silly - the dustbin would collapse.

Reply to
PeterC

Hence the need to spread vindaloo paste on the bins, it'd be a right bugger (tm) having to replace the bins every time the cows had been at them.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Not if it were chock-full of vindaloo paste and had a good lid seal.

Reply to
Jules

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Rick Hughes" saying something like:

Wrap it in rope. It's an outbuilding after all, not your living room.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon