Stone for door step

We are having our front block paved (tumbled blocks 60mm thick) and I am considering something different immediately in front of the front door as a feature. It needs to be 36" x 34"

Any thoughts on relative merits of stove versus tiles? It will be set flush with the blocks.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I would put a well for an outdoor mat in front of the door.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Making sure it drains well too...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

A mat or an artistic mosaic. I wouldnt put a stove there :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222