Stockist of Daylight (6500deg) rated cfl bulbs (Tonbridge area?)

Please can anyone suggest a stockist of bright (9W or over) Daylight rated CFL bulbs. ["Daylight" means 6500degK.]

Ideally within 10-15 miles of Tonbridge Kent. It is for special lighting kit that I am making & a stockist is needed within easy reach so as to avoid delays of mail order.

TIA

Reply to
jim

I don't know about stockists, but most 'daylight' CFLs seem to be ProLite, so if buzz, smell, output etc. are important then steer clear of them.

Biobulbs seem to be OK, even if the output is low for the wattage and the claimed life of 7 years is actually

Reply to
PeterC

Check out the photographic suppliers. The higher power, daylight CFLs are normal for photography work. (I buy mine from Ebay.)

Reply to
john