Starlock clips

I need to replace some missing clips which should be holding the glass in place on my scanner. I think they are known as Starlock clips or washers but they aren't the same as shakeproof washers. They look like washers with 6 springy fingers on the inside which grip the outside of a 3/16 in dia. round pin. There's a picture at <
http://milibyte.co.uk/clip.jpg . I only need 3 and the only source I
can find so far is RS (part no. 172-436) who sell them in bags of 50 and have a 5 quid delivery charge.
I don't mind getting a bag of 50 if I have to but the extra fiver for something that can be just dropped into an envelope and sent by post is a bit OTT for this job. Anybody know where I can get these or something similar in small numbers without having to pay high delivery costs?
--
Mike Clarke

big b and q have them IIRC
mrcheerful
mrcheerful .

Motor factor may have them too & don't charge for carrier bags ;-)
--
fred

Promise to buy thousands and ask for some samples
Have you looked to see if there's an RS trade counter in your area ?
--
geoff

Try Baker and Finnemore http://www.bakfin.com / Tell them you want samples. WM

Thanks for the link. I emailed them explaining I had problems locating a retail supplier for small quantities and they promptly sent me some freebies.
--
Mike Clarke