Spares For Hyundai Corded Drill

Can anyone tell me where to get spares for my Hyundai PH14-1500-H corde

drill?

Have broken the bottom plastic cage and as it contains the brushes th drill wont work - blasted pest - only had the drill two days

Can anyone help? have searched everywhere

Appreciate and comment

pet

-- peterx666

Reply to
peterx666

If a Google search on Hyundai drill spares gets you nowhere it's likely they simply don't supply any - in common with many cheap power tools. You just junk it and buy a new one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)