Southern Electric

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Vortex

Can't, too late; I've seen it. Now what?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Drum your fingers.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

If you dial the number you'll get sucked into an infinite loop of voicejails. Very traumatic. Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to contact a Southern Electric "droid" on it.

(had intended to email it to myself at work.....but ended up sending to uk.d-i-y).

A "senior moment" no doubt triggered by consumption of Timothy Taylors beer

12 hours earlier.
Reply to
Vortex

Ebico are possibly cheaper, and they use Southern for the billing.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

You have to eat yourself.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Wow, you must have kept yourself fit to be so flexible !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

That depends.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

On where you start eating. I think I could still chew my own toes, if I wanted to.

Owain

Reply to
Owain