Sound engineer wanted

Must be conversant with 1975 audio standards and be able to type bollocks on any subject. Reel to reel copying and bigotry is of utmost importance. Dave has been suggested as being the foremost expert in these matters. Unfortunately, the BBC has told him to f*ck off.

Reply to
bm

Being up at 4am and ranting about someone you don't know on the internet apropos of nothing makes you look, just a little, like a, y'know, total prick.

Reply to
Scott M

What is this all about exactly? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maybe he is sleep posting. Less danger than sleep walking but not as clever as sleep editing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Thanks for quoting that. I'd not have seen it otherwise. Cretains like bm are killfiled here, so a very small killfile. Forgot how funny they can be once in a while. ;-)

His Trump like use of 'facts' deserves no comment from me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

bm disagrees with Dave's politics, and hence feels that its fine to incessantly remind us all with his ad hominem trolling.

He obviously considers that our collective time spent reading/avoiding it is of little value, and that our lives would feel bereft of interest and meaning, should we be deprived of his "witty" contribution.

Alas I suspect he might be deluded.

Reply to
John Rumm