Sonic Repellers for mice

Waste of money here.
--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island
We've tried ultrasonic mouse repellers and they never seemed to work. Used to watch mice running right past it, regardless. But a couple of a months ago a friend recommended this to us: http://www.primrose-london.co.uk/mice-repeller-whole-house-p-36.html
Apparently it uses electromagnets as well as ultrasound - didn't really believe it, but it's worked. Haven't seen one since...

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Hmm, and what's the theory behind it all? I presume it softens the mice and improves their mpg at the same time? Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof etc. etc.
Less than 1% returned isn't proof of efficacy, just evidence of human nature.
Tim