Sonic Repellers for mice

Waste of money here.

Reply to
Sandy Morton

We've tried ultrasonic mouse repellers and they never seemed to work. Used to watch mice running right past it, regardless. But a couple of a months ago a friend recommended this to us:

it uses electromagnets as well as ultrasound - didn't really believe it, but it's worked. Haven't seen one since...

Reply to
stephbuck49

Hmm, and what's the theory behind it all? I presume it softens the mice and improves their mpg at the same time? Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof etc. etc.

Less than 1% returned isn't proof of efficacy, just evidence of human nature.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie