solvent-based "eggshell" - colour mixing ?

I used dulux solvent-based eggshell on kitchen cupboard doors. At last, some "real" paint. I was sick and tired of the drip-free fast-drying water-based DIY stuff. It dries so quick, you are always left with brush marks/ Any alternative to dulux for this type of paint - dulux is expensive ? Can you get colour-mixing for this type of paint ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Yes

Go to your local independent paint/decorating shop.

Reply to
John Cartmell