Sockets in skirting?

ARW wrote:

A more demanding requirement is that sockets are high enough to accept the type of wall wart that extends well below the socket.
Bill

Not sure what that means but electrical push button (surface mounted wooden/bakelite roundel) in the dado and a wooden box (say 14" x 8" x 6" deep) in the kitchen with winking tell tales plus I assume a bell of some sort. Not seen one actually working though.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Since that's a pretty big smiley I'm guessing they've not got wet in the more common elderly manner :-/
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
On 29/09/2014 17:02, fred wrote:

No that would be the whole wrong kind of wet ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.