Socket set

I tried to take the socket back. They did eventually replace the broken one but it took a little persuasion ;-)

(Initially they said I needed the original receipt *and* all the original packaging).

Reply to
Mark

Lidl are doing a tool kit next Monday for 70 quid which includes a comprehensive socket set. I've found Lidl hand tools ok for normal DIY and pretty good value - so might be worth a look.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)