Smelly room.

I have a smelly room in my house can anyone help. The room is full of excrement but I just cannot think where the smell is coming from.

Reply to
PJ

Andy Dee

Reply to
BillV

Reply to
Brian G

Can't be, there are no carpets.

Reply to
PJ

Oh dear, someone with no sense of humour. Ahhh, never mind.

Reply to
PJ

Good point but I'm not English either.

Reply to
PJ

Hmm! Have you got a door handle on the inside of this room's door?

Reply to
Graeme

PJ,

Read my post again, you will find that it is in direct response to BillV. Unless you are taking the piss again :-)

Reply to
Brian G

Yes, a nice Victorian style brass one with fairy lights on. Why?

Reply to
PJ

No sorry, I was just saying I'm not English in an attempt to eliminate that from any suggestions as to what could be causing the smell in the room.

Reply to
PJ

How do you know the smell is coming from this room?

Reply to
Graeme

How do you know the smell is coming from this room?

Reply to
Graeme

Because I can only smell the smell when I'm in the room and no where else. I've had my nose in all crevices but no smell. Just in the room where it's really overwhelming.

Reply to
PJ

Reply to
Brian G

Corrrr, thanks Brian. That's done the trick. I'll use this method if it happens again too. Brill.

(((((((((((((((YES EVERYONE, I was taking the piss!!!))))))))))))))

Now then, anyone got an old piano??!!

Reply to
PJ

Ah, I see that Brian has solved your problem. I guess you learn something every day. Now go and put a note on your toilet to remind you to flush after use.

Reply to
Graeme

PJ,

Nice to see that you are remaining true to the charter of this group by seeking advice and then doing-it-yourself to solve the problem :-)

Now, what's this about a piano?

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G