Smart Meter request

I contacted my supplier to ask for a smart electricity meter to be fitted, as I don't want to grovel around outside in midwinter trying to read a poor, faded liquid crystal display.

Eon-next said we will make a note and let you know when we have people in your area.

So, no panic then!

Reply to
jon

E-on are always saying that they have a meter ready with my name on it, they just want me to tell them when they can fit it! And their original claim that my existing one is out if date and needs to be replaced seems to be of no importance any more.

Reply to
Davey

It took me two years of pestering two different suppliers, to swap out my no longer smart SMETS 1 meters, for working smarts in so far as automatic reporting. They finally got my 1's working properly around 3 months ago. Along the way there were lots of promises...

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq