Small 5.5v+3v power supply

One here that does what u want by Traco, we've used many from this maker to replace originals and never a problem:)..

Stock number 706-6026 £14 odd quid plus vat ...

you want one and haven't an account just mail we're not far away;!..

Reply to
tony sayer

Arrgh!, whoops tried to stop that going out as its only 3.5 watts which I suspect is rather feeble for what you need;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

What's all this about accounts?

RS will sell to anyone, and have done for some years now. All you do is enter your details like you do on any e-commerce site.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q