Skylight - Scotland

Hi
A. Does anyone know if a skylight such as the one linked below requires planning permission in Scotland?
http://www.sterlingbuild.co.uk/product/Fenstro-Skylight-45-x-55cm?gclid=CNXkpvHzkLcCFUXJtAod4iYAoQ
B. This unit is actually a little wider than I would ideally like (it's for a small box room and will require cutting into old joists), but I've seen nothing slimmer. Google hasn't thrown anything hopeful up ...
Does anyone know of a reasonable supplier/manufacturer who'll take on a small one-off order for a narrower window?
TIA

http://www.sterlingbuild.co.uk/product/Fenstro-Skylight-45-x-55cm?gclid=CNXkpvHzkLcCFUXJtAod4iYAoQ

It will need building control approval wherever it is in Scotland and might in addition require planning approval in a conservation area or listed building.

Any more help on this?
TIA

Ask the local planning department, re requirements.

It will require Planning Permission on the grounds that, just like a window, it could look onto and into someone else's property - or to rephrase that, some occupier could climb onto a chair and do so.
Rob

You mean just like windows and skylights often don't require planning?
http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/permission/commonprojects/doorswindows/