Sky+ socket anywhere?

Had sky+ installed last week. I ran the two cables inside the walls/under the floors whilst the extension was being built earlier this year, and left a single drywall box in the wall with the two cables sticking out of it.

According to the Sky installer, the cover plate/socket - two screw-type fittings on a single plate - are readily available. Despite searching anywhere (all the sheds/Screwfix/ToolsStation/TLC/City Elctrical Factors/etc) no one has ever heard of them.

Any idea whether they actually exist/where can I find one?

Reply to
JoeJoe

uk.tech.digital-tv ?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

This what you're after

Swiss Tony

You didn't search Toolstation very well then...

code 13270.

Reply to
Andy Wade

I was on this very page yesterday, but it was very late...

Well embarrassed... Many thanks.

Reply to
JoeJoe