Single cable into wall skt

Hi. Adding a spur to a ring cicuit. So into new socket do I need to bridge from one earth terminal to the other?

Thanks.

Arthur.

Reply to
Arthur 51

When a socket has 2 earth terminals theyre connected by a bar as part of the socket, so you can connect to either.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

You mean do you need to run an earth (CPC) wire to both terminals in the socket? No. If you look you'll see that they're connected together by the metalwork of the socket. The two terminals are there (I believe) for 'high integrity' earthing/CPC.

Reply to
tinnews

Yup..cheers, gents.

Reply to