Shower Tower

Hi

Could anyone help please. I am about to fit a new Shpwer Tower that bought from Homebase. It's made of fairly lightweight plastic, bu came with an integral pump and was stupidly cheap - over half price!!

It's simple to fit - held on the tiled wall with a screw at the top an a screw at the bottom - it's quite heavy, but not too bad.

Question is - should I silicone seal around the edges of the shower as it is a bit flimsy, I would like to, but am a bit worried about an heat generated by the integral pump.

What should I do - the installation instructions are as much use as chocolate tea-pot!

Thanks Ale

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman