Shower pump advice?

I need a pump that will power one conventional shower upstairs from the hot water cyl / cold tank + feed the basin and the cold supply to the wc (takes too long to fill up at the mo')

Any recomendations? The basin and the wc would mean that just one supply at a time might be in use, so the pump would have to cope with that. Don't need multiple jets etc in the shower.

Reply to
JJJ

The twin impeller pumps can cope with demand on only one side if required.

The usual recommendation for brand is Stuart Turner.

Which model will depend a bit on the sort of shower experience you are after. I fitted a 1.4 bar showermate for SWMBO's aunt last week. Seems to give a nice shower (and bath filling performance) without being into the flay your skin off territory! pretty quiet as well.

Reply to
John Rumm