Shower Pressure gone and Hot takes ages to come through

Hi, I've got a Mira Excel and never had probs til recently. Firstly there is no pressure when initially turned on. The hot is taking an eternity but when it does come the pressure rises a bit better. If I set it to cold the pressure is ok. The sink next to the shower off the same feed is fine, hot comes quick and pressure is as normal. There is obviously something wrong with the hot ffed but eventually it comes ok but pressure is still down from before the problem. Any Thoughts? kind regards, Richard

Reply to
richard.lister