Shower head support is broken

Whilst in a drunken stupor, according to my wife, I caused the on-the-wall shower head support to break on two. Now, the shower head lies on the floor of the bath. This is not good, according to the wife, and I, for once, agree. This support seems to be made from a porous (pseudo?) ceramic. Is there any likelihood whatsoever of my sticking the parts together? And what with? I don't have much confidence in sticking things together - even though they do say that Boeing 747 wings are stuck on (mmmmm....)

Reply to
GPG

on-the-wall

ceramic. Is

if its ceramic, epoxy is good, as long as you dont use the fast set ones. I've not seen any white epoxy, but thats life.

NT

Reply to
bigcat