Shower anti-slip stickers

I ordered some of these and so far very pleased with them. They stuck down well, they help you keep your footing and they're almost completely invisible. I wouldn't use them in a bath; they're a little abrasive for that (indeed, I ended up rubbing them down with a wallpaper seam roller, since they were abrading the end of my thumb away!)
So long as they don't go yellow or peel off in time, they'll be great.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132630883830
--
Today is Pungenday, the 47th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3184
~ Stercus accidit ~