Shower anti-slip stickers

I ordered some of these and so far very pleased with them. They stuck down well, they help you keep your footing and they're almost completely invisible. I wouldn't use them in a bath; they're a little abrasive for that (indeed, I ended up rubbing them down with a wallpaper seam roller, since they were abrading the end of my thumb away!)

So long as they don't go yellow or peel off in time, they'll be great.

Huge

Brian Gaff