Shelf Life Exceeded

"SHELF LIFE 10 March 1993"

I don't suppose this is a record, but I do wonder if it will still be quite as effective.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Just found out a half tin of Sadolin (full tin was bought in the mid

80's, might even been as early as 1983/84) & seems to have survived without degradation. Hardest part was getting the lid off. Levering just straightened the rim so had to resort to using pliers for grip whilst levering. Surprisingly the metal was in excellent condition unlike some others which rusted away on the shelf.
Reply to
wasbit

Dad had a tin of Tensol Cement which said best before Aug 1969, and was still working fine 3 years ago. Sadly, it got lost in a house move after that.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel