Shed electrics.

It probably varies with local soil conditions. 10m would probably make certain. However in the past I have done a pair around 4 to 5m apart, and saw the expected halving in Ze.

Reply to
John Rumm

Ah, so. I recall thinking that looked better than some places I'd lived :)

Reply to
Robin

I guess I'll find out in a while. The slab is in - just need to wait for it to dry out a bit. I suppose I really must design the shed...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp