Semi-sheer curtains in a conservatory

We are going to put up some semi-sheer curtains in our conservatory. Has anyone any ideas as to the best way to hang them. Using curtain wires would mean screwing into the UPVC and then putting quite a strain on them if we didn't want them to sag in the middle. Ideally we wanted to be able to pull the curtains to the side of each two window section. Any ideas ?

Reply to
Lawrie

Rods and Sticky Back Hooks?

Reply to