Sealing Stone

It used to be used that way. Nowadays it appears on products that can not be considered breathable to enough extent to warrant the description, making such product description claims meaningless.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Drivel. Eg You can get roofing (under slate/tile) felt.

Needs no ventilation as it is permeable to water vapour but not actual water liquid. (Which just runs off)

Saves a lot of work/expense.

Reply to
harry

not really

talk about missing the point.

Reply to
tabbypurr

A hi tec fabric is a different matter to something you can tosh on to masonry of varying porosity, where the formation of a uniform film is far from guaranteed. Perhaps we could clad our buildings in Gore-Tex!

Reply to
Stuart Noble

And this is interesting

Reply to