Sealant remover?

Anyone know of a Silicone bathroom sealant remover that can be used to get rid of the excess "smear" and "dabs" of sealant left on every possible surface after a blind plumber has fitted your bathroom suite?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Part P

Get his guide dog to lick it off.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I'd have thought so. The solvent isn't very efficient stuff IMHO; you certainly want to remove as much of the stuff mechanically (ie sharp Stanley blade) before applying it.

(and here's a free tip - never employ blind plumbers!)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Search for 'silicone remove' (no quotes) on Screwfix, comes up with 3 products.

Reply to
PM

Sorry - I read the OP's request as: "Anyone know IF a silicone bathroom...."!

(Answered properly by someone else now!)

David

Reply to
Lobster