Screwfix branch phone numbers

I think they all share the same 0333 number

Reply to
Andy Burns

Is that a 'for Aberdeen press 1, ... for Zennor press 673'? Or does it just get through to a generic call centre?

I think they used to publish branch numbers - maybe look in an old catalogue if you have one?

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Catalogues at Screwfix have gone due to inflation.

Reply to
ARW

Put Screwfix into the company name and you’ll get lots of hits. Whether any of the numbers actually work any more is another matter. The site is quite old and you may find that any of the numbers just take you to a central call centre (or simply don’t work).

Worth a shot anyway.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Just like Wickes. Actually Screwfix stopped theirs during lockdown - they obviously discovered how much they were saving.

Reply to
charles

Online sellers couldn't wait for the Argos catalogue to come out so that they could set their prices accordingly (slightly less).

Reply to
Andrew

I've got the number for my local Screwfix branch on the notice board behind my computer. Had it for years - can't remember how I found it. Pretty sure that I've got through on it post lockdown.

Reply to
Roger Mills

I did a click and collect order the other day and now when you walk into the branch to collect your order first you have to enter the order number into one of the terminals on the customer side. I was told that this was so the items could be brought to the counter while waiting for others to be served.

Reply to
alan_m

at the branch I use, there are counter staff and collectors - 2 different roles.

Reply to
charles

Not sure what that has to do with branch telephone numbers?

Reply to
Roger Mills

In the branch I use, until recently it varied. Sometimes after giving the counter staff the last 4 digits of the click and collect number they would go away and fetch the previously collated order. At other times I was asked to wait at the collection point and someone else would bring out the order.

I do and try to avoid the busy white van tradesman rush before 9am and after 4:30pm.

Reply to
alan_m

Presumably more than they have lost in impulse purchases from finding something in the catalogue which isn't easily findable online.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname