Sarah Beeny sexed up for Christmas?

Watching Property Ladder at the moment. Has SB put a bit of extra make up on and dressed differently this week?

Colin

Reply to
Colin M

did the guy make a profit this week ?

had to deliver a m'bike and missed the end.

Les

Reply to
in2minds

30K due to inflation...
Reply to
Scott Mills

Isn;t she always? worth becoming a property developer just to have her boss me around I reckon...!

Reply to
Scott Mills

In message , in2minds writes

I presume not, since they sold the final house last week

I presume they're just padding this week out with a "didn't we do well" program. It's on video, I haven't seen it yet

Reply to
geoff

In message , in2minds writes

You obviously have your priorities set in the correct order

Reply to
geoff

In message , Scott Mills writes

Oh dear, looks like there's a bad case of DIY going on here

Reply to
geoff

I think she had a bit of a "thing" for the novice this week.There seemed to be a little, shall we say, electricity in the air... Especially when they were knocking out the staircase panelling and she almost went through.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

I think you've confused Property Ladder & T'Million Pound Property Exp.

Reply to
Scott M

It was a repeat from the first series, before she gave herself a personal makeover.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

I think I have, haven't I

Reply to
geoff

Mike Mitchell wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I had the same thought - definitely seemed to be something there.

Reply to
Nick Pitfield