Salt Retarder

Need to patch some areas of plaster, I have been advised to use a salt retarder additive (previous plaster had become mouldy due to new double glazing and lack of ventilation-now solved).

I have googled but the only salt retarder I can find is a salt retardent plaster at around £30 a bag. Reading the specs this seems overkill and I would need several bags, is there a cheaper alternative?

I was hoping to be able to just add a liquid to the render to acheive desired result.

Any ideas?

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

It is OK, I found the additive on another page.

Doh!!

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn