Safety advice (was: Painting outside of house)

The Beeb really are so good...

i was catching up on last week's thread of "Painting outside of house" and someone mentioned a zip-up tower. Didn't know the term, so googled, third hit down is the BBC's internal safety website:

Not that *I* am ever going to go through that lot, but it looks like a useful reference for this'n'that!

John

Reply to
Another John

You can hire one at most tool hire shops. I think "Zip Up" was the name of the first people to make them.

They are a very theivable item, not to be left outside overnight.

Reply to
harry