Running mains fluorescents from inverter

into one another.

ramblings.

Reply to
Dave-UK

other ramblings.

Not thorough enough, Dave. Both are using the same "From". That is what makes it "forgery".

You need the host info for the 'real' "mII". X-Authenticated-User: $$sw9$93tx4oqxdlfbayv X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@x-privat.org

*and* User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20110608 Firefox/4.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.1

So far Gymmy Bob has not been able to forge either of those headers. Usually Gymmy is posting from "teranews.com" having had his X-Priv account access canned, for forgery.

Just how much you get to see of a post in Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8 I have no idea. I ceased using a browser to read newsgroups >18 years ago.. for good reason. Reasons like those that only allow you to see what Gymmy wants you to see. He uses WLM also, poorly.

.. take care.

Reply to
no spam

That's an oxymoron I can treasure, like Military Intelligence and "airline food..."

Reply to
David Lesher

Having a hard time getting anybody to response to your other hundred names?

Reply to
Mho