Runners/Rollers for 4x8 OSB shelf doors

I have some big shelves in my store room, thinking of making doors out of vertical 4x8 OSBs to stop dust getting in..

some sort of runners or rollers from ebay or what would they be called and how to keep out most of the dust?

or is there a better way?

george

Reply to
DICEGEORGE

Try sliding door track as a search term in google images to narrow down the choice visually and follow your nose from there to get some key words for ebay

Reply to
Bob Minchin

or make your own with a holesaw & ply/osb.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

you could search for "barn door hardware" but beware, they seem to have become trendy, rather than utilitarian, and hence expensive ....

Reply to
Andy Burns

"Wardrobe door rails" would be strong enough, here is one example

newshound
£80 ish per meter - too expensive, I'd only open the doors a few times a month, what's a cheaper DIY solution?
Reply to
DICEGEORGE

Some 1"x1" steel U channel with "meccano" wheels screwed to the OSB and running in the channel?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Richard