roomba

I had a roomba years ago, before the kids came home (They might as well sweep as anything) As we have dogs here, it kept getting clogged with dog hair,) Now that one of them has left again, I am thinking on getting a roomba again. Any suggestions, thoughts?

Reply to
maus

It depends on how many nooks and crannies you have where it cannot get in. Chairs like with wooden legs and a bracing bar or too are fatal. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff