room Thermostat with programmable temp offset

Hi
I need to set the measurement offset for my Honeywell CM67 thermostat -
the location of the room stat is approx. 2 degrees cooler than the
temperature in the rest of the room due to location (unwilling to
change location) as the room stat has a programmable measurement offset
- which way do I go
room at 20 degC location at 18deg C (rather than change all programmed
temps) I wish to set the offset is it minus 2 degC?
Reply to
Mark
I can never remember which way to go with mine! But since it almost immediately affects the displayed temperature, it's very easy to see whether you're going the right way - and to reverse it if not.
Reply to
Roger Mills

Site Timeline Threads