Roof Tile Edging

A friend of mine is trying to find an edging that fits along the edge of his roof tiles at the gable end.
He thinks they are made out of plastic, the same length as a tile, about 1" deep and will fit to an existing roof.
Does anyone know what these things are called so he can try to find some?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.