Roller Type For Emulsion On Plasterboard .

Is there an ideal type of roller for putting vinyl matt emulsion on unskimmed plasterboard ?. I have a couple already, a longish pile one that I got from a dec merchant and also one of these

?id=28102&ts=51257Do any of you have any preferences ?

Stuart .

Reply to
Stuart

?id=28102&ts=51257You want a good one which requires you need at least one bad one to compare it with. This has little to do with the amount of nap on the roller.

Fleecy ones are ideal for roughcast surfaces and artex. Thinner ones have less spray and give you mre control (in my opinon.)

Then there are the small ones for painting gloss doors and the kinked handles on the ones designed to get behind stuff.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer