Road the disaster- Resumed

Grimly Curmudgeon

Getting there. Shame it doesn't quite work yet:-

"n another scene, called The Army of Armageddon, Brent Snr plans a surprise attack on the castle, carried out by 20 of his friends, to demonstrate to how vulnerable it is.

The marauders, who are armed with paintball guns, arrive in trucks and start letting off explosions and smoke bombs to disorientate his offspring.

The family panic and can be seen running through the castle like scared 'mice'.

One by one they are brought down by their assailants, who also have German Shepherds with them.

Two of the girls jump out of the windows, but one is quickly apprehended. Another makes it into the woods, but is later caught by a man on a quad bike.

'None of them escaped,' said Brent Snr ruefully."

Reply to
John Williamson

that has nothing to do with rackman behaviour. He was a gangster that terrorised his tenants.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

You borrow 100% of the cost of a new car?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I don't, no. I very, very, very rarely buy cars that I can't just withdraw from a cash machine, ffs...

But our hypothetical purchaser doesn't need to take a 100% loan to be in negative equity on a car loan. Even if you want to ignore gap insurance and the massive initial depreciation as soon as it's driven off the forecourt, just look at the very concept of a balloon payment at the end of a PCP deal.

Reply to
Adrian

You have a cash machine that dispenses cars? Kewl.

Reply to
Huge