Restoring parquet flooring

OK. The reason for highlighting it was my preference for matt, natural and maintainable finishes and the OP felt the same.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You are most likely correct, Bourne Shine was quite milky in appearance whilst Klear is, erm, clear :-)

HLAH

Somehow I'm not surprised!

I can imagine.

Absolutely - you can imagine how pleased we were to find it there.

Excellent.

That would be great.

Cheers, Gareth

Reply to
gareth.marlow

I'm picking up the thread at the weekend so I'll get some tomorrow.

gareth.marlow