REQD: Corner mounted light with PIR

I can't seem to find one, I understand some lights come with brackets for either flat or corner mounting but I can't see any about.

Any ideas?

anon

I have a similar problem - I have a 'normal' PIR light that I want to mount on a corner. Maybe the answer is to get a local garage/forge to make up a 45 degree bracket for it.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to
Phil Addison

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 01:59:32 GMT, Phil Addison strung together this:

Or buy one.

Lurch