Replacment light bulb

I need to change a light bulb for a neighbour but can't seem to find a way to open the fitting, anyone know how this unit opens up so that I can change the bulb? http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?searchTermsC20968
And is this a suitable replacement bulb http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId 051&storeId001&productIdi737&langId=-1
Thanks

You will find that removing one and loosening the other two chrome screws holding the glass bit allows you to juggle the glass bit out of the way.
Don't overtighten the screws when replacing the glass. They don't really need to be tight - they are only there to stop the glass moving.
John
--
John White,
Electrical Contractor
ScoobyDoo wrote:

You see those three polished studs? Unscrew one of them (they should only be finger tight) and you can drop the glass dome out - it just hooks under the screw heads.

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId 051&storeId001&productIdi737&langId=-1
Yup looks about right - ES fitting and plain glass. Usually no more than 60W
--
Cheers,

John.