replacing 'o' ring/seal on Wickes own brand pressure washer

How do I get into my Wickes own brand pressure washer to replace a water inlet seal? I can see that this is split and the water sprays out. So much so now that I am not getting any pressure to cause a jet of water. There are screws of some sort at the back of the machine but neither a star screwdriver nor a flat head seem to fit. I have also tried an allan key.

Rosaline Bray

The inlet seal (if you really mean that) won't affect the jet of water coming out of the lance, it will just mean that you're wasting water.

No screws in view on any of these pictures, can you get a picture of one of the screw heads?

Reply to
Chris Green

They may be security Torx which have a pin in the centre to prevent a normal torx screwdriver fitting them.

Reply to
Peter Parry

replying to Rosaline Bray, Peter Williams wrote: Hi can we get patio adaptor to go on these jet washes as i have this from wicks years ago thanks

Reply to
Peter Williams